- 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths
- Opioids—prescription and illicit including Heroin—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths
- 42 deaths per 100,000 people and a 64% increase in overdose deaths from 2015 to 2017.
- Presence of Fentanyl was noted in more than 67% of drug-related overdose deaths in Pennsylvania
- Fentanyl-related substances in overdose deaths rose almost 400% from 2015 to 2017
What we Offer
We Come to You!
No longer losing production hours or waiting to be called from the waiting room. Local Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing is 100% mobile, so what use to take hours waiting now takes minutes. Warehouse, Job Site, Roadside Rest Area even at homes, there is nowhere we can’t test.
By Amy Norton HealthDay Reporter TUESDAY, Dec. 18, 2018 (HealthDay News) — Potentially addictive opioidpainkillers are often prescribed for chronic pain, but they actually work only slightly better than placebo pills, a new review […]
As part of Stop Overdoses in PA: Get Help Now Week, Lieutenant Colonel Robert Evanchick, Acting Commissioner of the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP), and Maj. Gen. Tony Carrelli, Pennsylvania’s adjutant […]
DEA’s National Prescription Drug Take Back Day […]