- 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths
- Opioids—prescription and illicit including Heroin—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths
- 42 deaths per 100,000 people and a 64% increase in overdose deaths from 2015 to 2017.
- Presence of Fentanyl was noted in more than 67% of drug-related overdose deaths in Pennsylvania
- Fentanyl-related substances in overdose deaths rose almost 400% from 2015 to 2017
What we Offer
We Come to You!
No longer losing production hours or waiting to be called from the waiting room. Local Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing is 100% mobile, so what use to take hours waiting now takes minutes. Warehouse, Job Site, Roadside Rest Area even at homes, there is nowhere we can’t test.
DEA’s National Prescription Drug Take Back Day […]
By Bobby Allyn, WHYY | October 11, 2018 In Philadelphia, a battle between local officials and the Trump administration is heating up. In defiance of threats from the Justice Department, public health advocates […]
The 5,600 deaths in 2017 are a 15.9 percent increase from 2016, according to figures from the state coroners association. Related Links The Drug Abuse Crisis Read previous stories about […]